We would like to take this opportunity to remind you of the different projects that we carry out in our school.
With the aim of channeling and promoting the talent of our students, at Colegio El Pinar we have projects such as: School of Entrepreneurship and School Garden, Social Protocol, School of Music, School of Plastic Arts, Robotics and Programming, Dronics and 3D Printing, Abacus and Mathematical Logic, a third curricular language (French, German) from the first years of Primary and Cookery Workshops. In addition, to enrich the Bilingualism Project, we have the presence of native English-speaking conversation assistants in the classrooms.
In the 23/24 academic year, we will continue with our Assistance Programme for High Ability pupils and we will resume the Early Stimulation Project with the psychomotor skills classroom in Infants, as well as the “Prevention of Childhood Obesity” programme initiated in the 22/23 academic year by our Medical Service.
Given the importance of sport in physical, psychological and social development, our school has its own Sports Club (Club Deportivo El Pinar), from which all competitive activities are channeled. We encourage all our students to participate in it.
We also continue to offer a wide range of vocational training courses:
- Intermediate Formative Grade: Nursing Assistant, TECO, Pharmacy and Parapharmacy and Administrative Management.
- Higher Level Vocational Training: TSEAS, Administration and Finance, Early Childhood Education,Web Applications, International Trade and Radiology and Radiotherapy, Dosimetry and Advanced Technician in Diagnostic Imaging and Nuclear Medicine.
As a novelty this year, we are extending our offer of Training Courses with the following degrees:
- Higher Degree in Management Assistant.
- Higher Degree in Marketing and Advertising.
Our students will be able to apply for the following double degrees:
- Radiotherapy and Dosimetry. Higher Technician in Diagnostic Imaging and Nuclear Medicine.
- Technician in Administration and Finance + Management Assistant.
Throughout the academic year 2023-2024 we will continue to improve our facilities, equipping the classrooms with the latest teaching technology.
From El Pinar School we would like to thank the entire educational community for the trust and support they are giving us, contributing to making El Pinar an educational reference in the province of Malaga.